Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Prayers please

It has been a crazy beginning of the week for me. Of course, worrying about my soldier is always on the top of the list. Prayers for him and all of our troops are on the top of my prayer list everyday. I found out yesterday that my 5 month old great nephew is being tested today for Cystic Fybrosis. He's had bad asthma since birth and the docs think it's more. He doesn't look like your typical child with C.F. I know this because my aunt had 5 boys, 3 of which had C.F. They lived well into early adult years. As a little girl, I always remember them being very sickly and extremely skinny. Jameson...is a robust, happy and otherwise healthy baby. Prayers for you baby Jameson. Then...speaking with my mom this morning, she informed me that one of my other great nephews, Daryl...6, may have a siezure disorder and he is also having tests today. Prayers to you, Little Man. We also went to a viewing last night for my brother-in-law's mother-in-law. As far as viewings go...this was very easy. Theresa had been sick for many years and passed away peacefully, with her family by her side. Prayers for her and her family.
Now...I'm just wating to hear from my son who is suppose to call me sometime soon. Trying to keep my phone with me at all times is a definite challenge for me...not easy keeping it on me and AWAY from two 2 year olds.
How about Army Mom Times Three getting those generators repaired so quickly for the soldiers in Iraq. What an awesome person to have in your corner. I'd hate to have her as my enemy...ha ha..love ya, Jo.
Anyway...I just wanted to let you all know what was happening and to please keep these two precious children in your prayers. I'll keep you 'posted' --- no pun intended --- I'm such a dork!

No comments: